Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with Carney Badley Spellman.
We are a leading law firm in Seattle Washington. Our clients include individuals, startups, closely-held businesses and Fortune 500 companies with offices in the Pacific Northwest and across the United States.
Carney Badley Spellman is continuously searching for highly skilled attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants and administrative staff to provide the highest level of service to our clients, are effective contributors and mentors to others within our firm and to our local communities.
We value and foster an environment that encompasses a culture of diversity, collegiality, respect and professional growth. Our employees come from diverse backgrounds and educations. We understand our employees are our greatest assets and essential to achieving the goals of our firm.
We believe providing benefits to our employees that include dependents and families is essential everyone’s overall health and vitality.
- Medical & Health Care Savings Account
- Life & Disability
- Paid Family Leave
- Long Term Care
- Retirement: 401k, Safe Harbor, Profit Sharing
- Transportation subsidy
- Employee Assistance Program
If you would like to submit your resume and cover letter, please send a .doc or PDF file as an attachment to email@example.com. Please include the position you would like to apply for in the subject line. Our Human Resources Department will review your resume.
2018 Position Available
CARNEY BADLEY SPELLMAN is seeking applicants interested in a full-time position as an Office Clerk, M-F, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative office support to secretaries, paralegals and attorneys;
- Scanning and filing client documents and files;
- Handle routine projects such as copy projects, preparing witness notebooks, trial exhibits;
- Messenger runs (courthouse, client offices, and more);
- Relief receptionist; and
- Opening or closing procedures (includes stocking supplies, cleaning conference rooms, setup and cleanup for special functions, light housekeeping duties.)
- High School Graduate; some college or equivalent work experience preferred;
- Strong communications (both written and oral);
- Excellent organizational skills with an outstanding attention to detail;
- Ability to work will under pressure and multi-task effectively and independently; and
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carney Badley Spellman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.