Dan Unti joined the firm in 1985. Mr. Unti’s practice focuses on commercial transactions, real estate and numerous aspects of construction, including land acquisition, financing and construction of both single-family residential dwellings and commercial buildings.
Prior to joining the Carney firm, he practiced with another firm for nine years specializing in commercial litigation involving corporate, partnership, business, real estate and construction law.
Honors and Recognitions
- Washington Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top attorneys in the state for each of the years 2003-2009 and 2011-2014
- Super Lawyers Business Edition in 2013 and 2014
- Seattle Metropolitan Magazine as one of King County’s “Top Lawyers 2010.” Seattle Metropolitan Magazine culled their list using the Martindale-Hubbell® ratings. Mr. Unti has been awarded an “AV” Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell. This rating is given to attorneys who demonstrate the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- JD, Gonzaga University School of Law, 1974
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington