Bryant joined Carney Badley Spellman in 2018. His practice focuses on startups, emerging growth companies, angel and venture financings, mergers and acquisitions, securities, and general corporate matters. Bryant has advised numerous companies across a diverse range of industries, including SaaS, cloud services, hardware, consumer products, revenue-based financing, and private equity/venture capital.
Prior to joining Carney Badley Spellman, Bryant worked as in-house counsel at an investment bank and a publicly traded private equity firm.
- JD, Seattle University School of Law, 2016
- MBA, Albers School of Business, Seattle University 2016
- BA, Washington State University
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of Washington
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Seattle Aquarium Auxiliary Board