James Graves joined Carney Badley Spellman in 2018. His practice focuses on startups, angel and venture financing, corporate and business law, mergers and acquisitions, and securities. James holds an undergraduate degree from Gonzaga University and a law degree from Seattle University School of Law, both cum laude.
James has advised numerous companies across a diverse range of industries, including, but not limited to, blockchain, consumer products, private equity, entertainment, I-502, and more. He is a native of Walla Walla, Washington and currently resides in Seattle, Washington. You can connect with him on Linkedin.
- Business Counseling & General Corporate
- JD, Seattle University School of Law, cum laude, 2015
- Seattle Journal of Environmental Law, Editor-in-Chief
- BA, Gonzaga University, 2012
- International Relations
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of Washington
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association