Prior to joining the firm, Elliot served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Ann Schindler of the Washington State Court of Appeals, Division One.
Elliot is a 2013 graduate of Villanova University School of Law, where he received a Dean’s Merit Scholarship. During law school, Elliot worked as a summer associate at Holmes, Weddle, & Barcott, in Seattle. There, Elliot assisted on various cases concerning civil litigation, maritime litigation, and bankruptcy.
- JD, Villanova University School of Law, 2013
- BA, Political Science, Vanderbilt University, 2010
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of Washington 2013
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Washington
Honors and Recognitions
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2018 – 2019
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association