Jared Vermillion’s practice primarily focuses on advising startups and emerging companies through a variety of matters such as entity formations, raising capital through venture and angel investment financings, commercial transactions, regulatory compliance, M&A, and corporate governance.
A Washington native, Jared joined Carney Badley Spellman in 2021 and has experience advising companies across a diverse breadth of industries including SaaS, I-502, blockchain, and private equity.
- JD, University of Washington School of Law, 2017
- BS, California Lutheran University, 2009
- Business Administration with an emphasis in Management
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of Washington
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association